- What information should contain a business plan for water park?
- Summary of the business plan for the opening of the water park from scratch
- algorithms action, prescribed in the business plan of the water park
- The business plan of the water park are registered as follows to start business actions algorithms:
- Stages of the project business plan for water park
- Business plan of the water park: walkthrough
- Stages of the water park project
- Architectural design
- Engineering design
- communication engineering
- Design-project water park
- coordination of the project at various levels
- Stages of construction of profitable water park business plan
- The preparatory phase of the construction of the water park business plan
- The main phase of construction
- Implementation of the finishing works
- The final stage of construction
- How much is to open a water park?
- Business plan for water park: basic documents, regulation deyatelynosti
- The volume of investment business plan “Aquapark”
- The use of advanced technologies in the construction and equipping of the water park
- The advantages of using energy-saving technologies in the construction of the water park complex:
- Equipment, reducing the consumption of electric energy
- Solar collectors for swimming pools and hot water supply
- Specialized-dome roof for water parks
- Climate system
- Time between customer base
- Purchase of the equipment business plan waterpark
- Selection of the water park staff
- the volume of a plan to provide services to the settlement period
- taxation of companies
- How much money do you need to, to open the water park from scratch
How to write a business plan for water park? Business for organizing the water park - an issue that worries many beginners business. An example of a free water park business plan will help identify the main underwater rocks and businesses to deal with the size of initial investments for institutions of different size and scale of work activities. Business plan is used for the preliminary assessment of the project and determine its effectiveness, as well as a presentation of the project to future investors or creditors.
Water sports are a small, but an integral part of the history of water spectacles. First of all, it should be noted, that the concept of water as a special spectacle spectacular phenomenon at the moment in art there is no. Their place in world culture topography is not defined, the available data are separated, scattered in the literature is very different disciplinary orientation: history books, Art history, theater, circus, movie, sports. Almost all the existing materials on the subjects or describe any form of a spectacle, or belong to any particular length of time, or cover specific geographic regions. Even term aqueous spectacles as such in the official art- offline and therefore requires explanation. Water spectacle – spectacular cultural phenomenon, having a length, constantly evolving history and features, allowing to consider it in a separate series of performing arts. The term water spectacle we mean all existing in the world culture entertainment form, in which water is used as an element of a stage action, regardless of its degree of engagement. Urgency examination spectacle water not as disparate, accident occurring in the history of world culture of individual moments, but how deeply interconnected events became apparent with the advent of the turn of the XX – XXI centuries. a number of large-scale productions of water and preceded by worldwide distribution of technical attractions, using water. And in this series of special interest is the history of entertainment and sights in the gardens and parks, in view of the duration of its existence, pretty exciting and popular nowadays. Relevant in light of today's reality of judgment, in these spectacles reflected the relation of man to one of the main natural and vital elements – water.
What information should contain a business plan for water park?
Summary of the business plan for the opening of the water park from scratch
This project - a plan for the creation of a private enterprise for the organization for the water park 24 of the month. First of all, list the key points of the process of creating a business plan for the launch water park business plan from scratch.
In the first place there is the project idea, and objectives of the project, such as:
- Creation of an enterprise with high level of profitability.
- Receiving a profit legal way, indicating the legal address, Head of passport data and project founder, Employee Information.
- Satisfaction of consumers demand provision of services Organization of safe fun on the water, filling the niche of the entertainment market in Russia.
- Finding and conclusion of contracts with investors.
- financing of the project: By obtaining a commercial loan in the amount of 40 830 000 rubles.
- payback period: 2 of the year.
- investor income is 2 781 884 rubles.
- Payment of interest on the loan starting from the first month of this project.
- Repayment begins with the first month of the project. This fact is entered in this business plan to facilitate understanding of the structure for calculating the flow regulation discounted cash flow and.
- Implicit interest rate on borrowings 17,5%. Should be considered, that at present banks are reviewing the rate of interest for investment projects downward.
- The total amount of accrued interest will be 2 781 884 rubles.
- The payback period from the beginning of the project 7 of the month.
- Payback period with discounting 2 of the year.
- The overall economic benefits of the project for the life cycle of a conditional 5 700 809 rubles.
algorithms action, prescribed in the business plan of the water park
The business plan of the water park are registered as follows to start business actions algorithms:
- The methods and techniques of analysis target audience, drawing up a portrait of the ideal customer, its solvency ratio.
- Business Registration in the state regulatory and tax authorities.
- Hiring qualified employees, able to fulfill customer wishes and be ready to work. Another item of expenditure considered hiring employees. Specialists will take the vacant positions on a competitive basis, As employees of the total, maintenance and temporary nature with a decent competitive pay. Nominations applicants for the position will be reviewed within 30 calendar days.
- services, now rendered.
- The choice of the enterprise size.
Stages of the project business plan for water park
|stages of the project||Test conditions||Deadlines|
|Home project||1-2 of the year|
|The conclusion of the investment agreement||1 project of the month||1 -30 banking days|
|Getting credit||Having a proper set of documents||30 calendar days|
|Adding to the state registry, registration with the administrative and tax authorities||The conclusion of the investment agreement||1-30 calendar days|
|Selection of the location and layout tsokumentatsii||preliminary work||30 calendar days|
|Buying equipment||The conclusion of the investment agreement||1 -30 calendar days|
|Equipment installation||Obtaining investment funds||1-30 calendar days|
|recruitment||production activity||1-30 calendar days|
|Training||The end stage of the production process||1-30 calendar days|
|Conducting marketing company||360 calendar days||1-360 calendar days|
|End of project||12 – 24 of the month|
Business plan of the water park: walkthrough
Business at the water park - it's a variety of entertainment centers (slides, pools, Children's play room, food court) a sufficiently large area. Besides, you need to take care of the organization of the necessary operational areas - washroom, locker rooms, shower, staff rest rooms, and a number of other. future revenue size depends on the concept of institution, the level of service and professionalism of the staff.
The main disadvantages of this type of business activity, due to which a large number of businessmen refuse this idea:
- The high cost of starting a business, the need for very large cash injections throughout the business formation process and the process of its output to the level of self-sufficiency.
- business appreciation primarily due to several reasons, among which: stricter requirements to comply with regulations of Rospotrebnadzor and a number of other control services. So, Attractions should be especially safe for children and adults, stringent requirements for quality and composition of the water, and a number of other vital factors for business.
- Most of the investment funds required for the design and construction of major architectural designs waterpark. Design project will also need to assure a number of oversight services.
The most critical stage of the start of business professionals called the design of the future water park. Project, which has been given due attention and timely funding generous, reduce future costs and significantly reduce construction time - this means, that the object can be quickly put into operation.
Stages of the water park project
The success of the entertainment complex of water depends entirely on the creativity of architectural structures, which will help to create a stable image with customers, who will want to come back again and again. Successful architectural design will differ from competitors, this is especially important for the resort towns, where direct and indirect competition is at a very high level. Especially popular among businessmen are waterparks such forms as the dome, a hemisphere or a pyramid with multiple facets. This choice forms of architectural structures caused, first of all, features of a design and construction of direct appointment. The presence of a glass dome over the pool creates the illusion of a larger space, It broadens the horizon of the review and the room becomes a "free" for the visitor. It is important to observe and link the main parameters: beauty, safety and functionality.
Important! If the region, where are you going to start with your business, often fixed cold weather, the large glass area will provide great heat loss, and here you need a different design project of the ceiling.
Another nuance, which can not be excluded from the main estimates of project costs - construction materials, which will be used for the installation and construction. They should be the most modern and have a high degree of protection against normal wear and tear, constant high humidity level, chlorine influence, as well as other chemicals, characteristic for areas with water attractions. If a water park uses sea water, This factor also significantly increases the likelihood of corrosion and reduction in service use of materials and fixtures.
At this stage of the construction / repair of premises are calculated options to make future project water park is not only beneficial and cost-la owner, but also comfortable and attractive to visitors. At this stage, there is a calculation of all necessary building constructions building, conditions of installation of designs, Electrical Engineering and Automation. As a result, the owner of the water park gets your hands on detailed drawings with the laying of all necessary utilities, Liner pools, attractions and other structures.
Immediately engineers specialists provide headroom for the timely implementation of the mandatory filtration and disinfection of water.
The business plan of the water park should be provided communications species such as water supply; water preparation; sewerage; ventilation; air conditioning; heat supply; firefighting; smoke extraction; electric power supply; Telephone & Internet. This is not a complete list. communications design helps reduce all the necessary settings into a single conceptual field and create a really comfortable, interesting, safe and functional in all respects engineering construction.
Design-project water park
Design - the final stage of designing the building and prepare it for active operation. For the emotions people are willing to pay dearly, and if they are given the opportunity to secure an extreme - a steady clientele typed fast enough. Design project usually prepared seasonally adjusted waterpark, the degree of removing it from the sea coast, characters (Covered or open space). So, open the water park can function only in the warm season (From May to October) and it is desirable to be as seamlessly blends into the environment. Indoor water park needs an artificial landscape.
Today, with the development of technological progress, appropriate to use the size of the 3-D model, backlight for pools, all sorts of installation and other.
coordination of the project at various levels
To ensure the smooth operation of the water park and confirming the legality of their business, businessman is obliged to make an examination of the design documentation. Experts will check compliance with the requirements of construction projects safety operation, determine the degree of functional design and architectural solutions, check their reliability and ability to withstand the increased load. The period of such a test is not more than 90 days. As a result of checking businessman will receive the confirmation document, authorizing the start of activities. After completing this step should be to apply for a building permit, which is issued by the executive power and to begin construction.
Stages of construction of profitable water park business plan
The preparatory phase of the construction of the water park business plan
It includes: the process of preparation of the construction site, excavation, lease / purchase of equipment and temporary barriers, designs for the rest of builders, toilets.
The main phase of construction
Implementation of the pouring of the foundation, installation of vertical structures and floors, installation of water supply systems, wastewater, heating, wiring, installation of water park equipment.
Implementation of the finishing works
Execution of the design project, landscape and interior design
The final stage of construction
Setting up equipment, test run, in order to bring the equipment in accordance with safety regulations, cleaning the premises and adjacent territory, evaluation of the quality and safety of construction. Useful tips from the experts: water parks gated - very high-tech facilities of urban construction. To design and build them in the future is only necessary with the use of modern technologies and a variety of scientific research. When choosing a contractor for construction work, you need to carefully examine the portfolio of completed properties and check the level of professionalism of the company's employees. Security structures Water Park - is an important part of this type of business.
How much is to open a water park?
according to the norms, per customer should fall to 2,3 m3 of water, 7-12 m2 aqueous zone and by 15 to 30 m2 and a total area (if you plan to provide a number of additional services - massage, saunas, and other). If you plan to host to 200 customers per day, it would take about 4000 m2 of civil works. Then you need to find out the cost of the work on 1 square meter, adjusted for price rise in the cost of construction - it is about 1.2-2.
Business plan for water park: basic documents, regulation deyatelynosti
- Rulebook on designing pools
- GOST R 56996-2016
- Tools for the disinfection of swimming pool water. toxicity and indications of danger
- pools. water treatment. General requirements
- SanPin 188.8.131.528-03 Swimming pools.
- Hygienic requirements for device, water quality and operation.
- Quality control SP 310.1325800.2017
- for swimming pools. design rules
At the opening of the water park is not necessary to design license. It is mandatory to receive a package of permitting documents from Rospotrebnadzor, fire and building inspections. Letting the water park in the operation carried out taking into account the set of requirements of the rules:
- SP 118.13330.2012*. Public buildings and facilities. The updated edition of SNIP 31-06-2009;
- SP 31-113-2004. for swimming pools.
Also, the sanitary-epidemiological rules and norms, regulatory design, residential buildings construction and operation, Enterprises public utilities, educational institutions, culture, recreation, sport:
- SanPin 184.108.40.2061-03. 2.1.2. Hygienic requirements for device, water quality and operation akvaparkov;
- SanPin 220.127.116.118-03. 2.1.2. Swimming pools. Hygienic requirements for device, water quality and operation. Quality control.
Initially under the water park in Russia understood Pool, complete with water slide, needless to say, that the quality of service in such "water parks" was far from high. However, the commercial development of the business was not in vain, and by the end of 2010 year there were more than 100 officially registered waterparks.
The current situation in this business segment is characterized by a low level of competition because of the high investments at the opening of the water park, and long payback period - the average 3-4 of the year.
The volume of investment business plan “Aquapark”
Total investment in the framework of a business plan, "water park" is 30-40 million. dollars. This amount is spent on basic business costs, including:
- Acquisition of land.
- The construction of the water park building.
- Purchase of property, business assets.
- Recruitment staff.
- Resolving issues with the building inspection, sanitary-epidemiological and fire services.
If the own funds of the entire start-up capital is not enough, the receipt of a bank loan for the full amount is an impossible task, because the bank will not give consent to credit in such amount.
For this reason, it is recommended to seek private investors, wherein better to several. Besides, if the opening of the water park plans to novice businessman, it is advisable to join forces with other entrepreneurs or commercial organizations. Alone, it may be beyond the power of the inexperienced traders, so the correct option - a joint commercial activities.
When starting a business, associated with the water park operation, You may be able to reduce initial costs by not opening its own outlets catering, and attract existing businesses, which will benefit more interested, is to find new areas of sales of own products and uselessness search or construction of a building for the development of the business.
The use of advanced technologies in the construction and equipping of the water park
At the start of the business, you can think about, how to save money on the equipment and do not lose the quality of services provided and do not reduce the level of safety of customers and employees of the future water park. Advanced technologies are now offering this option, as energy saving for water-entertainment centers and water parks
Energy efficiency and conservation are today one of the key issues of conservation normal ecology of the planet Earth. It is worth noting, that utility costs, including the power consumption of the enterprise, can unpleasantly surprise novice businessman. Equipment, apparent at the start of the costly and uneconomic, during operation will pay for itself within a year of water-entertainment complex and bring profit to its owner. In this modern system is easier to install and maintain. indoor water parks, who are able to accept customers at any time of the year, cost the owners is much more expensive summer.
Energy costs are also required for maintenance of normal functioning of the climate and humidity, it should be understood, that save on construction of such a facility will not work - with the active operation microclimate violations can lead to tragic consequences.
The purchase and application of energy-saving technologies should be planned at the stage of the construction project budget planning.
The advantages of using energy-saving technologies in the construction of the water park complex:
- Reducing electricity consumption expenditures complex.
- Consequently, reduction of financial expenses to cover utility payments.
- Simplification of the assembly process, service and subsequent repair some utilities.
- Lower consumption of chemical disinfection and cleaning agents.
- Opportunity to rapidly reach the break-even level and get the first net income before the planned business plan of the water park.
Equipment, reducing the consumption of electric energy
Solar collectors for swimming pools and hot water supply
Energy price, as well as the power consumption is increasing every year. Alternative sources of electricity, already widely used in countries near and far abroad, we are just beginning their implementation and adaptation, but we have gained the trust of both ordinary citizens, and among businessmen.
According to experts, solar hot summers installing solar panels can provide electricity to a large entertainment complex is almost entirely water. In Europe, energy, converted from sunlight, It is also used for water heating in swimming pools.
Specialized-dome roof for water parks
Domed roof structure or even the entire complex will help to solve a number of problems.
So, the main advantages of roofs, domes, experts believe:
- Increased resistance to weathering (gusts squalls). This is achieved mainly due to the aerodynamic features of the structure and shape of the roof / building.
- Resistance to fluctuations in the Earth's crust (earthquakes). Dome, Designed as a perfect sphere, It helps to evenly distribute the load on the entire building shell area, and will not lose their physical properties even in the destruction of up to 30 % frame, supporting structure.
- Design-ball has no great weight, and foundation pouring process will be cheaper and it will take a short time.
- No internal bearing walls, as well as additional support columns / braces gives scope for the imagination of designers.
- More futurist exterior building appearance excites potential customers desire to visit his.
- Increasing the energy efficiency of the building due to a small area of the heat output and the ability to improve the natural convection ventilation. Spherical dome is much cheaper costs during the heating season, it is possible to quickly and cheaply ostuzhivaniya indoor air. Due to the significantly increased area of light crossing the coating reduces the cost of building lighting.
- A good sound insulation from external noise and enhanced acoustic capabilities inside buildings.
- The construction of the dome water park will cost the developer several times cheaper than the classical rectangular building.
This is one of the most advanced developments in the field of energy saving. Modern air conditioner system provided with the possibility of software control.
The functions of the climate system in the water park:
- air Drying.
- Giving air to a pleasant coolness.
- Providing artificial ventilation.
- Depending on the ambient temperature – air heating / disposal of excess heat.
The advantages of using modern climate control systems:
- The ability to use the method of partial recirculation of air, which consists in the treatment of warm air and feeding back into the room
- Air recovery - wherein the outer cold air flow is warmed at the time of the meeting with the warm air flow, coming from the room.
- heat recovery, in other words, heat energy use, coming from the condensates and fumes indoors.
Such climate-control systems allow you to get energy without any excess heat, which can then be spent on heating water for heating swimming pools or water park facilities. experts stress, that climate systems management software make it possible to use alternative sources of heat due to regeneration. Regeneration in this case is provided by heat transfer neoboznachaemogo - a heat apparent in conditions of excessive moisture condensation, and vice versa, excluded irrecoverable loss of heat.
Today, such an internal climate control system installed in the most advanced smart home (smart houses) - complexes, benefiting from wealthy citizens abroad and in our country great success. The basic principle of this development – saving, safety and increased comfort.
Until recently, the urgent need for the use of sources of alternative energy and the possibility of regulation of indoor climate was not - this was achieved due to relatively low tariffs for utilities and reasonable cost conventional energy. Today, progress requires that, so that citizens and businesses have sought to not only save, but also save electricity and heat, increase the service life of devices and carriers, as well as master the solutions and to invest in “green technology”. Owners of large water parks thriving in the West and in the US say, that the profitability of the water park is directly connected with and active implementation of the latest developments in science and technology.
Stages of the project business plan for water park
|stages of the project||Test conditions||Deadlines|
|Home project||1,5-2 of the year|
|The conclusion of the investment agreement||1 project of the month||1-30 banking days|
the corresponding package of documents
|Adding to the state register, registration with the administrative and tax authorities||conclusion
|1 -30 calendar days|
|Selection of locations and documentation||preliminary
|1-30 calendar days|
|1 -30 calendar days|
|1 -30 calendar days|
|□ swelling staff||The end stage of the production process||1 -30 calendar days|
|Conducting marketing company||360 calendar days||1-360 calendar days|
|End of project||Year or two|
Time between customer base
Visitors to the water park acquired the status of permanent, it is recommended to focus on particular places, eg, on a wide variety of water slides and other attractions. All visitors are attracted large variety of water slides, rides and pools, these objects allow for fun and interesting, which in most cases lead to repeated visits to the water park.
As the location of the water park is not hard limits, however it is not recommended to build a facility on the outskirts of the city. Of great importance is located next to the water park parking, as visitors such establishments, usually, go to this kind of entertainment the whole family, and on a personal vehicle.
It recommended his entry into the complex for the successful conduct of the case in the business Aqua Park project, for example, shopping center.
- the building itself is the water park;
- parking (capacity 100-200 cars);
- Gas station;
- Mini Hotel;
- gas heating boiler;
- water bike and catamarans (if the mall is located near a water body);
- draining and cleaning station.
Purchase of the equipment business plan waterpark
It is not necessary in the preparation of a business plan to take into account the water park equipment prices of domestic producers, because in our country we have not yet mastered the technology industry for the production of high-quality equipment. The Russian manufacturers recommended to purchase plastic parts only. The main part of the equipment to be purchased from foreign manufacturers.
Purchase of building materials is characterized by the reverse situation - it is better to produce from domestic suppliers, as the price of materials is substantially lower, but the quality is not inferior to foreign analogues.
We offer you examples of product catalogs from different manufacturers as an example of, What can be the basic and additional equipment for the organization's business plan for water park:
- Catalog of HVAC equipment.
- catalog of electric.
- Catalog of the ventilating equipment.
- Catalog of slides for waterparks, types and kinds.
Among other things,, the supplier of equipment must be available and the number of other documents. For example:
Selection of the water park staff
Recruitment is recommended to entrust the agency recruitment, as the water park requires the presence of highly specialized staff orientation (for example - Swimming instructor), and independent search could lead to the recruitment of incompetent workers. Employees a wide range of activities (builders, cleaners, etc.) you can dial yourself.
The main list includes the water park staff:
- Swimming instructor;
- sales consultants sports shop;
- CLEANING staff.
the volume of a plan to provide services to the settlement period
|Period||type service name||volume
production and sales in a month (hours)
|price||Revenues from sales (rub.)|
|1-6 monthly investment||Rate
|from 20 pers. / day||from 220 to 985 rub. from 2 to 4 hours||from 132 000 to 591 000 rubles|
|7- 12 monthly investment
|from 80 pers. / day||from 220 to 1200 rub. from 2 to 4 hours||from 528 000 to 2 880 000 rubles|
|1-12 monthly investment||hire
|from 1 000 time||from 50 rubles||from 50 000 rubles|
|1-12 monthly investment||Sport groups||from 2 groups 20 person||from 50 rubles||from 100 000 rubles|
|13-18 month operation||The tariff of the regular season (50% downloading)||from 26 pers. / day||from 250 to 1 100 rub. from 2 to 4 hours||from 195 000 to 858 000 rubles|
|19-24 month operation||Tariff high season (80% downloading)||from 104 pers. /
|from 250 to 1 380 rub. from 2 to 4 hours||from 780 000 to 4 305 600 rubles|
|1-12 monthly investment||hire
|from 1 200 time||from 55 rubles||from 200 000 rubles|
|1-12 monthly investment||Sport groups||from 4 groups 20 person||from 55 rubles||from 400 000 rubles|
Total investment in the implementation of the business plan is 3-40 million. US $. At congenial payback period of building the water park business will be 3-4 of the year.
taxation of companies
The main taxes paid:
|Tax on profits||Profit||30 calendar days||20%|
|NDS||added value||30 calendar days||18%|
|Property tax||value of property||According to the schedule of payments||2,2 %|
|podhodnyh tax||wages fund||30 calendar days||13%|
|Social payments||wages fund||30 calendar days||30%|
How much money do you need to, to open the water park from scratch
Costs project (in rubles.)
|Name expenditure||cost of|
|per month||in year||Единовременная
costs per year
|Purchase (rent) building, room||1||1 500 000||1 500 000|
|Buying equipment (depreciation)||10||615 265,33||7 383 184||7 383 184|
|Expenditure on water supply, power supply, etc..||1||120 000||1 440 000||1 440 000|
|The costs to comply with SEC rules, Consumables||1||80 000||960 000||960000|
|Constant advertising costs||12||50 000||600 000||600 000|
|Salary||12||378 950||4 547 400||4 547 400|
|– including. taxes||12||113 950||1 367 400||1 367 400|
|Unexpected expenses||88 83 816||88 83 816|
|in total:||378 950||7 547 400||17 767 000||25 314 400|