- What information should contain a business plan for massage salon
- Summary of business plan to open a massage parlor
- Stages massage salon business plan for the project
- algorithms action, prescribed in the business plan massage salon
- In the business plan registered massage parlor next to start business actions algorithms:
- The relevance of business at the opening of the massage room
- Description and analysis of the market
- risks of business at the opening of a massage parlor
- Format operation massage salon
- The classification of types of massage
- How to choose the legal form for a massage salon
- What you need to provide inspection bodies for verification
- NACE codes for massage services
- Room massage service
- room selection criteria for massage services
- Equipment massage parlor
- Additional materials “consumables”
- The calculation of the revenue side of the massage salon
- The planned capacity for one month of the start of a massage parlor
- The calculation of earnings and the cost of the massage treatments
- The expenditure part of the business plan for massage salon
- wages fund, rub.
- The main taxes paid
What information should contain a business plan for massage salon
Summary of business plan to open a massage parlor
- This project - a plan for the creation of private enterprises for organizing business plan for massage salon 24 of the month. First of all, list the key points of the process of creating a business plan for the launch of a massage salon. In the first place there is the project idea, and objectives of the project, such as:
- Creation of an enterprise with high level of profitability.
- Receiving a profit legal way, indicating the legal address, Head of passport data and project founder, Employee Information.
- Satisfaction of consumers demand to fill the niche of health care services to improve the health of the whole body.
- nature of the enterprise: enterprise for the implementation of different types of massages and type, as well as the destination.
- Providing the opportunity to arrange a massage parlor and cover consumer demand.
- Finding and conclusion of contracts with investors.
- Project cost: 2 657 773,5 rubles.
- financing of the project: By obtaining a commercial loan in the amount of 2 657 773,5 rubles.
- To implement the project the company needs to take out a loan in the amount of RUR 24 settlement months discount rate 17,5%.
- payback period: 2 of the year.
- the investor's income will be 171 027,72 rubles.
- Payment of interest on the loan starting from the first month of this project.
- Repayment begins with the first month of the project. This fact is entered in this business plan to facilitate understanding of the structure for calculating the flow regulation discounted cash flow and. Repayment begins with the first month of the project. This fact is entered in this business plan to facilitate understanding of the structure for calculating the flow regulation discounted cash flow and.
- Implicit interest rate on borrowings 17,5 %. Should be considered, that at present banks are reviewing the rate of interest for investment projects downward.
- The total amount of accrued interest will be 171 027,72 rubles.
- The payback period from the beginning of the project 24 of the month.
- Payback period with discounting 1 year.
- The overall economic benefits of the project for the life cycle of a conditional 2 389 192,51 rub.
Stages massage salon business plan for the project
|stages of the project||Test conditions||Deadlines|
|Home project||1-2 of the year|
|The conclusion of the investment agreement||1 project of the month||1 -30 banking days|
|Getting credit||Having a proper set of documents||01 month|
|Adding to the state register, registration with the administrative and tax authorities||The conclusion of the investment agreement||1-30 calendar days|
|Selection of locations and documentation||preliminary work||30 calendar days|
|Buying equipment||The conclusion of the investment agreement||1-30 calendar days|
|Equipment installation||Obtaining investment funds||1-30 calendar days|
|recruitment||production activity||1-30 calendar days|
|Training||The end stage of the production process||1-30 calendar days|
|Conducting marketing company||360 calendar days||1-360 calendar days|
|End of project||12 – 24 of the month|
algorithms action, prescribed in the business plan massage salon
In the business plan registered massage parlor next to start business actions algorithms:
- The methods and techniques of analysis target audience, drawing up a portrait of the ideal customer, its solvency ratio.
- Business Registration in the state regulatory and tax authorities.
- Hiring qualified employees, able to fulfill customer wishes and be ready to work. Another item of expenditure considered hiring employees. Specialists will take the vacant positions on a competitive basis, As employees of the total, maintenance and temporary nature with a decent competitive pay. Nominations applicants for the position will be reviewed within 30 calendar days.
- services, now rendered.
The relevance of business at the opening of the massage room
Massage services enjoys a wide target audience. Massage is indicated for many diseases, indisposition, excess weight loss. Massage relieves stress, It helps to relax or on the contrary to come in tone. It is a good alternative to play sports, or can go to the complex with the active exercise. The urgency and necessity of this procedure massage is undeniable, it is only important to convey to the correct information about your target customer service.
Today more than ever become popular wellness, proper nutrition, healthy lifestyle. If you are – masseur specialist, enough for a few additional programs and learning, to be quite competitive in this environment,, which can be expanded to produce additional income trainings yoga, design life, development and nutrition programs sports training, and many other aspects. Very good, if you at the same time is a medical education.
Massage business has always shown a high level of profitability and rapid access to the business self-sufficiency
Description and analysis of the market
- in this segment of business today employs more than 20 000 000 Russian citizens
- the average amount of massage procedure, which may last no more than 20 minutes, is 1 500 rubles.
- according to the data, Even people with little income will go to the masseur according to doctor prescription
- paid services in Russia postapenno gaining momentum in popularity, sphere is segmented and increases the quality and quantity of services, and also increases the level of loyalty and awareness of potential customers in this segment
- share of major competitors are present on the market is about 9%
- Reduced quantity and quality of the provision of massage services in the state free medical and health institutions
- More 20% residents of Russia use the services of massage therapists
- for a quality massage are willing to pay large sums of more than enough 50% the population
- Healthy competition is growing: while the market does not displace some of its representatives, and fighting for the number of customers, enhancing and transforming the quality of services
- business can not be considered fully seasonal, however most peak demand period can be called the fall-0spring season, when people are getting ready for the summer and the holidays and bring themselves into shape
on the video: Interview with the owner of the massage studio. How to sell more expensive competitors in the services sector?
risks of business at the opening of a massage parlor
|Risk||Description and ways to reduce the risks||The possibility of this situation and its impact on the management of business processes|
|The gap lease or unauthorized increase in lease rents||Change financial measure costs while keep the number klientov.Mozhno slightly increase fees for services rendered or to conduct a marketing campaign to attract more visitors massage cabinet.||Central|
|Increasing the number of direct and indirect competitors||Increase the number of competitive offers in the immediate vicinity next to you will lead to the leakage of the clientele. To avoid such a situation, you can immediately rent office in the premises of a large relaxation center, room bath / Sana'a or spa. Medical centers are also suitable.||Central|
|The introduction of new laws, regulations, requirements||Tightening requirements on the part of the legislation and the supervisory authorities will lead to higher royalties and registration of additional documents, which entails a loss of time.||low|
|Economic and political situation in the country and the world||The crisis in the country and the world, the unstable economic situation,, tax rates increase, the loss of purchasing power of the population and real income, as well as a number of other adverse factors can significantly reduce the number of clients, as the massage service are not subject essentials||Central|
|unqualified personnel||Staff must have medical training, at the start of business, and so the presence of the corresponding diploma and skills, businessman can work alone and to turn out the base of regular customers.
From the very beginning it is necessary to hire a conscientious and competent workers, with customer service experience.
|Invalid selected location interior location / cabinet massage||Incorrectly selected location massage salon adversely affect the business exit process for a quick self-sufficiency and income, and can not provide the full capacity utilization.||high|
|Incorrectly chosen strategy of promotion of services||Wrongly chosen marketing strategy can affect the profit shortfall interior and lower his reputation among customers. At the stage of business development and becoming one of the best options for the customer base will be of use word of mouth – EnTA method is free and working well, especially if you – really high-class specialist.||Central|
Format operation massage salon
The classification of types of massage
topography (place of impact)
- The total - involved all of the client's body.
- Local - the impact occurs on the selected area - the problem areas, back, face.
- Manual (held hands and fingers).
- Hardware - using special tools.
- Held at the feet aid.
- Creative - breast, back, buttocks, using fish, snake, warmed stones, honeyed, chocolate, And so on.
According to the degree of exposure and the desired effect
- Massage, prescribed by a doctor, indicating the impact zones.
- Specialized massage for athletes.
- cosmetic massage.
- Well Being massage.
- baby (not recommended for children under the age 5 years old).
- stimulating massage.
- SPA massage.
- hygienic massage.
- Massage, aimed at weight loss and patterning problem areas.
- Thai massage.
- Relax massage.
- Baltic Classic massage.
- power massage.
- Figure correction by means of massage.
- Wraps and thermal procedures.
You can focus on the level of wealth of customers and the size of the initial capital, availability, and open up:
- Salon for elite customers with high income. Immediately worth mention, that the minimum starting capital, you will not be able to open a serious business. Since the location of the compartment and thus ending minutiae, as the selection of musical accompaniment procedure, You have to choose the highest quality, profitable, and correspondingly, expensive. target audience segment, which are designed such massage parlors - people with incomes well above the average. In addition to high start-up costs, offers considerable costs for the purchase of consumables of the highest quality, ordered abroad and have certificates and guarantees.
- Lounge for customers with average income. This is a classic salon, which provides a number of beauty and health services. Best placed in separate rooms in the spa and relaxation lounges in the city.
- Beauty parlor - is considered a separate type of business, in conjunction with masks, wraps and rejuvenating massage services and face the problem areas.
on the video: Massage salon business plan / business plan for massage services (small business)
How to choose the legal form for a massage salon
What you need to provide inspection bodies for verification
- Tenancy agreement or documents, evidencing title to ownership of the premises.
- Sanitary passport office, Finally sanepidemstantsii.
- Verified contract holding disinfestation and disinfestation of premises.
- Conclusion Fire Department.
- Making the book reviews and suggestions.
- Supporting documents to check-out equipment, connection to the online ticket office.
NACE codes for massage services
- 93.04 (Physical well-being activities);
- 86.90.3 - Activities of the massage parlors - the core code;
- 85.14 - Other human health activities;
- 85.14.1 - Activities of nurses;
- 85.14.1 - "The activities of nursing staff";
- 93.02-"Hairdressing and beauty salons";
- 96.04 Activities of health and fitness;
- 93.19 Sports activities other;
- 96.09 Other personal service, not included in other categories;
- 86.90 Activities in the field of medicine other.
According to the letter of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation on 13.01.2005 N 03-1-03/19/13 "On taxation of physical therapy services
"With the implementation of health massage as part of sports and recreational activities (code OKVED 93.04) License for medical activity is not required ". License required ONLY for massage therapy, conduct that citizens are entitled exclusively with proven secondary medical education. For, to legally provide services therapeutic massage, you must go through training courses at the center for health care professionals and to obtain a license, approved legislation.
this document, regulating this type of business activity, It needs to be updated every five years. its registration cost is about 8 000 rubles. He throws his RZN.
on the video: How to find a lot of customers for a massage?! From income 8 000 to 140 000 ₽.
|The form of business organization||The advantages of using||Documents, required for registration|
|IP (individual entrepreneur)||It is best to use such a legal form of organization when creating a massage room, where you are going to serve as the primary master of massage and hire more assistants.
|receipt of payment of fees gosudarstvennnogo (800 rub.);
notarized statement on Form №R21001;
Statement of choosing a tax system UTII or STS, default – BASIS
a copy of the pages of the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation.
|Ltd (Limited Liability Company)||Most often, this type of ownership is used when, when it is necessary to raise additional funds from investors or to sell a business, as well as to expand the range of activities (sale and registration of franchise)
|notarized statement on Form №R21001;
charter of a Limited Liability Company;
the decision to open an LLC or a protocol of the founders of the amount of the authorized capital of not less than 10 000 rubles;
Receipt of state duty payment (4 000 rub.);
gosnotariusom certified copies of passports of founders;
Statement of choosing a tax system UTII or STS, default – BASIS
|The patent system for the individual entrepreneur||Advantageous for use in massage, employing less than 15 people in the state||application for a patent in the form of the Order of the Federal Tax Service of Russia 18.11.2014 № MMV-7-3 / 589|
Advantages of opening a massage room
- A good level of profitability - from 30%.
- initial investment size is not too large, you can choose a profitable and at the same time quite a budget option for rent.
- The project has a fast rate of return.
- Cons business at the opening of the massage room.
- It is difficult to find a suitable and sufficiently profitable place.
- To turn out the base of regular customers have gradually and rather small rates. Your reputation works for you - as a marketing technique, you can actively use word of mouth - it's free and works effectively.
In addition to the above in the table of documents you will need to invite experts from the oversight services, that will test the suitability of the premises for the provision of medical services in it. This fire service, sanepidemstantsiya, and a number of other oversight bodies.
Room massage service
room selection criteria for massage services
Selection of the room will depend on the problems, you want to help solve its clients. If this is the provision of services of medical massage, better to rent office in the premises of a large medical center, sports complex (fitness club), basin. If your customers will be looking for a relaxing massage, anti-cellulite, and others of his species, do not require medical prescriptions, the cabinet can be placed at the spa, beauty salons, in the entertainment complex, saunas, baths and other similar centers.
According to statistical studies, 30% clients written to the masseur according to doctor's orders, other 70% looking for opportunities in the office to relax and look after themselves. Placing massage parlor in already working health and beauty center is beneficial for the fact, that the premises already have a conclusion of sanitary station and visited by a large number of clients, Consequently, costs of marketing points of the business plan will be minimal. The best option would be room on the first floor of the building. On each client should be allocated at least 8 square meters.
Ideally, each therapist must have a separate room / bathroom. Most often, the size of one room of about 12 square meters occupied by two therapists. Besides, usually on a massage come in pairs - girl with a friend or family to save time. Be sure to equip the massage room with good lighting to adjust the level and intensity. Lighting equipment must be multifunctional. Also on the wall must be placed hours, timer for more precise adjustment of the time of the procedure and the electronic sphygmomanometer (sphygmomanometers). Make sure, to the room with the heat and the right humidity level. So, according to SEC standards, room massage services shall not be less 22 degrees Celcius, humidity - no more than 60%.
Provide a hygienic area - for hand-washing and the availability of suitable. It is also a prerequisite for a hygienic cleaning of all office premises, including - washing walls. Usually, massage room area - the number of workers, accommodation reception or administration. In the early stages of business all these duties can be performed independently. If there is a financial opportunity, you can arrange a massage parlor in size from 60 to 100 square meters. However, experts claim, it is more profitable to open several offices in different parts of the city, than one area with several specialists.
on the video: Tips for beginners masseurs
Equipment massage parlor
|№||Equipment||amount||total price (rub.)|
|13.||in total||18||158 000|
|1.||Table for massage||1||13 000|
|3.||Storage Rack and placing towels, oils, disposable underwear, and other supplies||1||3 000|
|4.||Massage chairs for massaging the neck and head area||1||20 000|
|5.||Sink for washing hands||1||9 000|
|7.||comfortable chairs||5||10 000|
|8.||diameter rollers 25 cm and a length 60 cm||2||1 500|
|9.||Apparatus for Vortex type of correction||1||80 000|
|10.||Clothes hanger||1||3 500|
|11.||Equipment for massaging hands||2||6 000|
|12.||medicine chest||1||2 000|
Additional materials “consumables”
|№||expendable material||Qty||total price (rub.)|
|in total:||105||38 750|
|1.||Special oil massage – aromatic and basic||20||14 000|
|2.||Aromamasla and aromasvechi||50||250|
|4.||towels (size «bath or sauna»)||20||8 000|
|5.||Hand Towels||10||4 000|
|6.||Form masseur||2||9 000|
|7.||Means for the cleaning and disinfection of premises, disposable linen for visitors||5||3 500|
The calculation of the revenue side of the massage salon
|Indicator||The first month||Second month||Third month and beyond|
|Revenue per working day||15 000 rub||22 500 rub||27 000 rub|
|Revenue for the month||450 000 rub||675 000 rub||810 000 rub|
|Revenue for the month||115 000 rub||340 000 rub||475 000 rub|
The planned capacity for one month of the start of a massage parlor
|The average duration of the procedure of massage||1 time|
|The working hours of employees||10 hours|
|The number of masters, busy day||2 massage therapist|
|The average number of customers per day cabin||10 people|
|average check||1 000|
|Revenue per month, rub.||220 000|
The calculation of earnings and the cost of the massage treatments
- accelerated session 45 min. – 1 600 rub.
- Thai massage 1 time 45 min. – 2 500 rub.
- relaxing foot massage 1 time 20 min – 1 500 rub.
- spa treatments 1 time 35 min – 3 000 rub.
- massage- antistress – 1 time. The session may include: classic massaging the back, zone massage “collar”, cervical spine, hands, waist, Kresttsy, legs, Stop. suitable: choleric, sanguine, the, who are constantly under stress in the workplace – 2 000 rub.
- classic back massage 30 min. 1 500 rub.
- Massage the neck and shoulder Department 45 min 1 100 rub.
- beauty treatments (face massage, neck, décolleté) 1 time 30 min – 1 900 rub.
- abdominal massage, waist and lower back 45 min. – 1 600 rub.
- massage hands and arms 35 min. – 1 100 rub.
- correction massage 1 time 55 min. – 3 100 rubles. 2 o'clock 35 minutes – 4 100.
- concurrent sessions for two clients, that came along 1 time 50 min. – 7 700.
- massage at home 3 500 rub. and spending on taxi fare.
You can also provide a range of services, duration of sixty minutes.
Individual structure session
- hand massage.
- Foot massage.
- Massage the buttocks.
- waist massage.
- abdominal massage.
- Those, who watches his weight or tends to reduce.
- Mothers on maternity leave, It helps restore shape after pregnancy
Classic range of massage
Individual composition session
- Back massage.
- Massage collar zone.
- cervical massage.
- hand massage.
- Massage the lower back.
- Massage the sacrum.
- Foot massage.
- Employees and offices associated with other sedentary and sedentary work.
Sports complex massage
Individual composition session:
- Back massage.
- Massage collar zone.
- Trigger point massage.
- neck massage.
- hand massage.
- Massage waist zone.
- Massage sacral region.
- Foot massage.
Well suited for:
- fitness – trainers
anti-stress massage 60 minutes
The session includes:
- Back massage
- Neck zone massage
- neck massage
- Massage of the upper limbs
- Massage lumbar region
- Massage sacral region
- Massage of the lower limbs
- foot massage
Well suited for:
|Period||type service name||The volume of production and sales in a month||price||Revenues from sales (rub.)|
|1-12 monthly investment||massage services||from 450 people.||from 1 050 rubles||from 472 500|
|1-12 monthly investment||other services (implementation cosmetics)||from 100 PC.||from 1 300 rubles||from 130 000|
|13 -24 month operation||massage services||from 518 people.||from 1 300 rubles||from 673 400|
|13-24 month operation||other services (implementation cosmetics)||from 115 PC.||from 1 500 rubles||from 172 500|
The expenditure part of the business plan for massage salon
|Name expenditure||cost of|
|per month||in year||One-time purchase||Total costs per year|
|lease of premises||70 m||700 000||8 400 000||140 000||8 540 000|
|Repair of premises||70 m||770 000||770 000|
|Buying equipment||10||255 459||255 459|
|Fixed costs for cosmetic and other means to massage||1||23 435,1||562 442,4||93 740,4||562 442,4|
|Payment of utility services, installation and payment of phone, etc..||1||12 000||144 000||12 000||12 000|
|Constant advertising costs||12||75 000||900000||900 000|
|Salary||12||449 020||5 388 240||5 388 240|
|– including. taxes||12||135 020||1 620 240||1 620 240|
|Unexpected expenses||12 7119||127 119|
|in total:||1 259 455,1||15 394 682,4||1 398 318,4||16 555 260,4|
wages fund, rub.
|fixed charges||Salary||The number of employees||sum||The average s / n per month per employee|
|director||40 000||1||40 000||40 000|
|Administrator||35 000||2||70 000||35 000|
|Masseur||15 000||4||60 000||22 125|
|cleaning woman||15 000||1||15 000||15 000|
|insurance premiums||55 500|
|Total payroll||240 500|
The main taxes paid
|Tax on profits||Profit||Month||20%|
|Property tax||value of property||According to the schedule of payments||2,2 %|
|podhodnyh tax||wages fund||month||13%|
|Social payments||wages fund||month||30%|