- What information should contain a business plan for mushroom cultivation
- Summary Business Plan mushroom cultivation
- stages of the project
- algorithms action, prescribed in the business plan of mushroom cultivation
- The business plan of mushroom cultivation registered the following actions to start a business algorithms:
- The relevance of business in growing mushrooms
- Business advantages in growing mushrooms
- Business risks in growing mushrooms
- It is also necessary to adhere to simple rules of mushroom cultivation
- Production plan
- The costs for the conversion of the premises
- How to choose the mushrooms for his farm
- Champignons and oyster chosen for a variety of reasons
- Room for growing mushrooms
- Growing oyster mushrooms
- Growing mushrooms
- Intensive mushroom cultivation method
- Extensive method of mushroom cultivation
- Choosing mycelium
- The size of the payroll costs
- Production volumes of mushrooms
- How to set up production of mushrooms in the region
- Marketing plan
- The main taxes paid
- The expenditure part of the business of mushroom cultivation plan
- project costs
- Forecast of consumption of products of greenhouse farming settlement period
- Documentation for opening a mushroom farm
- Documentation, useful for studying and familiarizing
What information should contain a business plan for mushroom cultivation
Summary Business Plan mushroom cultivation
- This project - a plan for the creation of private enterprises for organizing business plan for mushroom cultivation 24 of the month. First of all, list the key points of the process of creating a business plan start growing mushrooms. In the first place there is the project idea, and objectives of the project, such as:
- Creation of an enterprise with high level of profitability.
- Receiving a profit legal way, indicating the legal address, Head of passport data and project founder, Employee Information.
- Satisfaction of consumers demand to fill consumer demand for fresh mushrooms without nitrates and chemical additives.
- nature of the enterprise: enterprise for realization of fresh mushrooms without nitrates and chemical additives.
- Enabling and cover consumer demand.
- Finding and conclusion of contracts with investors.
- Project cost: 1 342 554,81 rubles
- financing of the project: By obtaining a commercial loan in the amount of 1 342 554,81
- To implement the project the company needs to take out a loan in the amount of RUR 24 settlement months discount rate 14%.
- payback period: 2 of the year.
- the investor's income will be 328 677,78 rubles.
- Payment of interest on the loan starting from the first month of this project.
- Repayment begins with 7 project implementation. This fact is entered in this business plan to facilitate understanding of the structure for calculating the flow regulation discounted cash flow and. Repayment begins with the first month of the project. This fact is entered in this business plan to facilitate understanding of the structure for calculating the flow regulation discounted cash flow and.
- Implicit interest rate on borrowings 5 %. Should be considered, that at present banks are reviewing the rate of interest for investment projects downward. Besides, should take into account the fact, that credit facilities for agricultural projects are issued on more favorable terms.
- The total amount of accrued interest will be 328 677,78 rubles.
- The payback period from the beginning of the project 5 months.
- Payback period with discounting 3, 5 year year.
- The overall economic benefits of the project for the life cycle of a conditional 14 074 679,37 rubles.
stages of the project
|stages of the project||Test conditions||Deadlines|
|The conclusion of the investment agreement||1 project of the month||1-30 banking days|
|Adding to the state register, registration with the administrative and tax authorities, harmonization of statutory and other documents||The conclusion of the investment agreement||1-30 calendar days|
|The conclusion of the contract with the land owner (rental or purchase)||The conclusion of the investment agreement||1-30 calendar days|
|Signing the contract for construction of administrative premises||The conclusion of the investment agreement||1 -30 calendar days|
|Purchase, greenhouse construction, communications holding , heating system||The conclusion of the investment agreement||1 -30 calendar days|
|Buying equipment, packaging line, supply line||The conclusion of the investment agreement||1 -30 calendar days|
|Purchase of specialized furniture and equipment||The conclusion of the investment agreement||1 -30 calendar days|
|Buying seedlings and seeds, fertilizer, spets.odezhdy, inventory||The conclusion of the investment agreement||1-30 calendar days|
|Signing the contract for the signaling connection and protection of the territory by special services||Installation of specialized security equipment||1 -30 calendar days|
|hiring workers, training.||Completion of the installation of greenhouses and equipment||1-30 calendar days|
|Start planting works||Completion of the installation of greenhouses and equipment||depending on the cultivated culture|
|Implementation of measures for the cultivation of the crop||Depending on the cultivated culture||depending on the cultivated culture|
|Conducting pre-sales marketing activities||The conclusion of the investment agreement||throughout the period of activity|
|First harvest||Depending on the cultivated culture||1-360 calendar days|
|Implementation of harvest||Completion of the first harvest||1 -360 banking days|
|Preparation for winter season||Completion of the first harvest||1 -360 banking days|
|Beginning of a new planting season||Completion of the first harvest||1 -360 banking days|
algorithms action, prescribed in the business plan of mushroom cultivation
The business plan of mushroom cultivation registered the following actions to start a business algorithms:
- The methods and techniques of analysis target audience, drawing up a portrait of the ideal customer, its solvency ratio.
- Business Registration in the state regulatory and tax authorities.
- Hiring qualified employees, able to fulfill customer wishes and be ready to work. Another item of expenditure considered hiring employees. Specialists will take the vacant positions on a competitive basis, As employees of the total, maintenance and temporary nature with a decent competitive pay. Nominations applicants for the position will be reviewed within 30 calendar days.
- services, now rendered.
The relevance of business in growing mushrooms
Business advantages in growing mushrooms
Mushroom cultivation is suitable even for those, who have the most modest knowledge of the farm: Mushroom cultivation technology perfected, and to get a good harvest, only need to follow the instructions, designed for each individual species of fungi in order to increase productivity and prevent loss of seed and harvest. Increased demand for mushrooms: many people from the principle of, for medical reasons or due to lack of funds not used for food products of animal origin. Besides, organic products, grown without harmful additives and nitrates, It is at the peak of popularity among consumers, which adhere to the norms of a healthy lifestyle and culture of eco-power.
The size of investments for business start quite low, depending on the scale mushroom production. You can use the personal dacha, basement or garage. The main costs will be spent on the purchase of bags, mycelium and fertile soil.
Extensive market: its environmentally friendly products you will be able to deliver to stores, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, markets and specialized shops with food and ecoproducts. Business for growing mushrooms shows a good level of profitability, subject-established business processes and timely logistics at the point of sales. Everything for a farm for growing mushrooms, suitable agricultural waste and processing industries. Mushrooms are undemanding to the conditions. Concerning, you can save considerably on the arrangement of the farm in any suitable room set, that the businessman can afford to purchase or rent. Mushrooms can be sold as fresh, and pickled, canned, dried and frozen.
The demand for different types of mushrooms a year from a year increases, but the most favorite for the buyer are mushrooms. To earn more, better their products are packaged in a plastic bag, "one by one" or "pogrammovkoy", and implement in supermarket chains – margin on such products is higher, and your logo on the packaging will be recognizable. Representatives of the Center for Environmental Programs, which specializes in the development of the private mushrooming in our country, highlight, that the greatest demand for mushrooms is observed in the European part of Russia.
Business risks in growing mushrooms
- Small crop at a substantial cost to start a business.
- Time not worked markets, untimely conclusion of the contract the supply of fresh mushrooms.
- Economic instability in the country, a decline in real income of citizens.
- The high level of competition.
All of these risks can be greatly reduced, if you buy high-quality planting material, properly care for it and promptly implement the key points of the business plan and debug business processes. Also, it is mandatory to include in your business plan marketing research results, concerning the activities of the direct and indirect competitors selected for the start of the region. If the competition is minimal, think about those items, that will differentiate your offer from others, as well as plan the pricing policy, which allows to respond flexibly to changes in market size and economic reasons for the decline in purchasing power growth. In other words, the vast majority of the target audience, first of all draws attention to the price of the goods and already the basis of her, It determines the quality of the products and the desire to, as well as the opportunity to buy it.
It is also necessary to adhere to simple rules of mushroom cultivation
- Indoors or greenhouses should always be clean
- Buying mycelium, compost and other materials should be from reliable suppliers
- To carry out the replacement of the mycelium and the compost should be according to a predetermined schedule, and approved, without deviation
on the video: Farm business plan for growing mushrooms (champignons)
Organization of mushroom farming involves the use of buildings of different sizes, but as a basis we can take the option of measuring four by four meters with a ceiling height 2,5 m. Mushrooms are grown on the shelves. In this way, for each square meter of space will account for four crates. 4 square meter should be left to form a free passage between the racks / shelves. The paper will be used 12 square meters, or 48 boxes of mushrooms. Each of them can give a monthly harvest nearly 35 kilograms.
The costs for the conversion of the premises
|refurbishment of premises. In this article the costs will enter insulation of floors, communications summing, replacement of wiring to ensure uninterrupted power supply||250 000|
|Purchase and installation of systems of air ventilation||5 000|
|The acquisition and installation of the heating system to automatically adjust and maintain the required temperature||50 000|
|The supply of water supply||70 000
Total turns 375 000 rubles. At the start of business, especially if a farm for the first time you face, the best option is to buy ready-made compost. As your business grows, separate room could be allocated for the preparation of the substrate. Since high yield and mushrooms, less prone to disease, and therefore, having an attractive presentation and enhanced food / nutritional value, directly dependent on the equipment room / greenhouse, It stands at the very beginning to carry out measurements of climate parameters in the room, to be able to properly adjust them in the future.
on the video: Growing mushrooms as a business idea. Technology,expenses,profit,risks
How to choose the mushrooms for his farm
Most of the foods in this segment for the people of Russia are champignons and oyster mushrooms.
Champignons and oyster chosen for a variety of reasons
- These types of mushrooms have a pleasant taste and good for your health.
- Champignons and oyster easily absorbed by the body.
- The price of these mushrooms is available to virtually all citizens, regardless of their affluence level.
- When you create the right conditions they can be grown all year round..
- Oyster mushrooms are not particularly demanding conditions, growing mushrooms require higher upfront costs
- This type of fungi, like boletus (shiitake, porcini) grow only by experienced farmers.
Room for growing mushrooms
Before, proceeding with the installation of equipment, premises disinfected, the walls are covered with whitewash, floor usually just cemented, pre-deciding the issue with the installation of "warm floor". Fungi harmful direct bright sunlight, but the darkness did not allow the plants to grow in strength and the necessary juiciness. So you need to take care of painting glazing in neutral white or install artificial lighting systems.
Primary requirements, which must be observed when selecting the room for growing mushrooms, to your harvest has always been high:
Mushrooms require a high level of humidity, good circulation and oxygen balanced temperature regime. Ideal can become dry warehouse or greenhouse. The room also need to place the area to prepare the substrate, growing mycelium, as well as the conditions for the process of packing the goods. Additional costs will be needed for the acquisition and installation of ventilation systems, climate control and heating during the cold season. In calculating the area, consider the fact, what 1 square meter should take no more than seven blocks from the substrate and mycelium - oyster mushrooms or mushrooms.
The composition of the finished substrate typically includes:
- Straw different species – wheat, barley, rye.
- Kukuruznыe starts.
- sunflower seed (husk).
- Sometimes it is possible to get to the substrate flax processing waste.
Growing oyster mushrooms
Growing oyster mushrooms most commonly occurs in two ways:
- With the use of fertile soil mix
- Using wood industry waste (PNI and others.). This method is not suitable for beginners businessmen, since it is a fairly time-consuming.
Oyster has several drawbacks:
- Mushrooms have high friability and fragility: transport them over long distances uneconomic, since in the course of transportation they lose their attractive marketable.
- They need a special stable climate, with the delivery of the harvest should be carried out as soon as possible
- The aroma of mushrooms in oyster rather weakly expressed.
- Many people diagnosed with a severe allergic reaction to the controversy oyster - pay attention to this fact in recruitment.
Growing truffles case of increased risk in Russia, and undertake this kind of business should already, when you have some experience and the required amount of seed capital to create a truffle farm, which is necessary to create sterile conditions.
For, to build your business on champignons, You need to purchase compost (nutritious soil mix, consisting of straw, chalk or gypsum additives, as well as chicken manure or manure). Aging time of this mixture - about 30 calendar days. It is worth noting, that the oyster harvest will be much higher, if instead of substrate use compost. Term of maturing mushroom mycelium is about 14 days, collecting the first harvest can be done in three months.
Intensive mushroom cultivation method
Improve productivity and significantly shorten the vyzrevaya fungi, you can use Intensive cultivation method. To do this, you need to provide the most comfortable temperature, humidity and the right climate.
Substrate mycelium and placed in bags, provided with openings for natural ventilation, then they are tightly knotted and placed in a climate chamber with. Two weeks later sprout mycelium, bags are moved to other conditions, provide drip humidification substrate. Two weeks later, the foundation for the future of high yield will be prepared. Note, that the bags and the substrate should promptly change.
Extensive method of mushroom cultivation
This method is as close to natural conditions. The wood selected as a nutrient medium. Such mushrooms have a pleasant flavor and enhanced flavor. It is to choose the wood carefully to plant mushrooms - it must be clean, without the fungus, pests, Mold and disease. However, this method is not suitable for large or medium-sized mushroom production - placing the nutritive base of the timber require large areas. Among the disadvantages of this method, you can also select a sufficiently long period of maturation of mushrooms, and the need to acquire knowledge in the field of farming. Besides, wooden base over time and need to be changed to the new.
Mycelium - a kind of "seeds" of mushrooms. To get a high and healthy crop, You need to find a good supplier of mycelium, as the breed of his own - is a separate type of activity, requires complex processes provide. By purchasing the mycelium from the supplier, check the accompanying documentation, in which the package should include a license for the implementation of the mycelium. Most often beginning businessmen buy the planting material in large mushroom farms, here you can check the quality of mycelium. Good mycelium should have the following parameters:
- Surface finish - not allowed any inclusions or traces of mold
- It smells of wild mushroom mycelium quality
on the video: Growing mushrooms at home. Compost
To ensure the production of mushrooms is not more than two hundred kilograms per year, fit two assistants. It should be neat, neat people, a medical book. Additionally needed services manager and accountant. These professionals can be hired under an outsourcing agreement, Sales Organization for the period of harvest and delivery of tax reporting and payments in funds. In the first stage of business the novice farmer could easily handle one or attracting the family. When it will require scaling, you can hire a few assistants. All legal technicalities, related reporting supply, disbursement of funds to the funds and tax, can be assigned to an accountant under an outsourcing agreement.
Mushroom farms of medium size requires an increase in staff. Would need
- One Process Specialist,
- three harvesters (they can also perform the duties of goods Packers),
- three handymen (part-time work),
- logistician and driver manager, providing the sale of goods in sales points.
The size of the payroll costs
|Position||The number of specialists in the state||rate of wages (rub.)||in total|
|Handyman||3||15 000||45 000|
|Technologist||1||35 000||35 000|
|Picker / Packer harvest||3||15 000||45 000|
|Sales Manager||1||30 000||30 000|
|Driver||1||20 000||20 000|
|in total:||175 000|
Production volumes of mushrooms
For, to business quickly it came to self-sufficiency and began to bring stable high income, better to start with a large supply. To date, the average volume of the largest enterprises mushroom is from 5 000 000 tons per year. A complex according to mushroom cultivation with such amounts of power experts estimate 2, 2 000 000 000 rubles, of which 500 000 000 They will be spent on purchase of modern technological equipment, 700 000 000 installation of equipment and other expenses. Compost production and nutrient media for fungi require investments size 1 000 000 000 rubles. In this way, the use of compost own production, reduce the cost of fungi on 40 percent.
Experts note, that the cost of fungi, which have been grown on compost own production, will be about 55 rubles per kilogram. In this case, the cost of mushrooms, grown on the purchase compost, is almost 100 rubles per kilo. Of course, for, to create a large-scale enterprise, We need investors, and a number of partners, and beginning businessman such scope of work is simply impossible to cover. but, If in your city there is no monopoly- suppliers of fresh mushrooms, you can start your own business, even in a private garage. According to the assurances of the Director of the Department of Plant Agriculture Minister Peter Chekmareva, the only deterrent to domestic producers of mushrooms, It becomes a lack of quality fertilizer and compost. The majority of Russian businessmen mushroom compost are imported from the near and far abroad. official stresses, that in the year in Russia produces about 50 000 ton compost, while the demand for farm products such passes for 370 000 tons per year.
experts believe, that the most popular mushroom cultures in our population are mushrooms. Exotic species of fungi, What is to include shiitake, eringi, shimedzhi yet remain niche products, although these, too, began to appear on the shelves of local supermarkets and covered with a single target audience demand a high level of prosperity and social activity.
The level of conscious consumption of these products is still very low in our country, people just do not know, how to cook exotic mushrooms and what they are useful for the human body, although year-on-year production of organic food increases. Consumers know and love such varieties of mushrooms, as an oyster, mushrooms and champignons. Experts predict a sharp rise in demand for exotic fungi, since they are very similar in taste and nutritional parameters of forest mushrooms, and the prospects for their production are forecasted favorable.
Mushroom cultivation as a business in Russia is gaining tremendous momentum, and according to the, on 2020 the volume of consumer demand will be fully satisfied. At year-end production rate was about 30 000 tonnes.
on the video: Overview of enterprise growing oyster mushrooms (performance 40 tons of mushrooms per month)
How to set up production of mushrooms in the region
Firstly, you need to document your career, register organizational and legal form (it can and individual entrepreneurs, and Limited Liability Company). Resolution on the cultivation of mushrooms do not need to receive, but it needs permission sanepidemstantsii and Rospotrebnadzor, as well as documents from the fire safety service, Help for passage of radiological control and documentation, confirming the fact of registration in funds. Mushroom cultivation refers to the agricultural industry, therefore necessary to specify codes NACE A.01.12.31 (mushrooms and mycelium growing) with a tax rate - 6% on a single agricultural tax.
Of the equipment you will need:
- Solid polypropylene bags.
- Shelves (wood or metal).
- Humidifiers and air purifiers.
- Lighting system - fluorescent, induction, or sodium lamps. The advantage of using such lighting is, they significantly save energy, that later will help to reduce your monthly expenses, businessman spent on utilities. The main disadvantage of such lamps businessmen see the need for careful handling - so, damage one lamp can destroy the entire crop. In such lamps it is extremely dangerous to human health content, and if such a lamp is broken in the greenhouse, where the mushrooms are grown, harvest is forbidden to sell.
- You will also need containers for packaging the harvested crop, can be applied to her recognizable logo of your mushroom farm. You must purchase a container for the preparation of the substrate, as well as containers to ensure safe transportation of products at sales points.
- heating system (it safe to use indoors should be subject gospozhnadzrom). Heating greenhouse or warehouse can be performed with a gas boiler, and by means of a conventional oven. Today, however, many farmers everywhere are switching to infrared heating system.
Infrared lamps allow:
- More efficient use of electric energy consumption and reduce the size of utility bills.
- infrared heating system easier to mount
- On such premises heating method or greenhouses responds very well Gospozhnadzor.
- Infrared heating systems can be installed on a wall or ceiling, which greatly saves storage space.
The equipment is installed during the repair in the room. Remember, that in the business plan as the project works should be included, carried out in the room and agreed with the supervisory authorities and the owners of the premises.
on the video: How much you can earn on mushrooms | sales champignons
It is imperative to establish the presence of your company on the Internet. Modern consumers need to attract bright photo, communication, as well as video reports from your farm - it is interesting to people, they like to get answers to their questions. Besides, broadcast video and photos to help prove, that your products are really environmentally friendly, organic and you can completely trust.
Mushrooms are very limited product shelf life fresh, so the harvest you need to sell as quickly as possible, until he lost an attractive appearance. before, than to sell products, the goods necessary to obtain such documents as the quality certificates, Finally, the radiological examination, confirming the safety of products.
The main taxes paid
|Tax on profits||Profit||Month||20%|
|NDS||The amount of the transaction||month||18%|
|Income tax||wages fund||month||13%|
The expenditure part of the business of mushroom cultivation plan
costs Size depends on the scale of production
|№||Costs||sum, currency – rubles|
|1||lease of premises (to 60 quarter. m)||8 000 -10 000|
|2||Acquisition of mycelium and mycelium||10 000|
|3||Purchase substrate and compost||20 000|
|4||Acquisition of the packaging material – bags or packages, polypropylene or eco bag of fabric or paper (500 PC.)||5 000|
|5||Containers made of polypropylene (10 PC)||1 000|
|6||Equipment for microclimate (humidifiers, fans, heaters)||25 000|
|7||Refrigerators and freezers, If you are going to freeze the surplus of fresh produce||60 000|
|8||Fare, logistics||15 000|
|9||Registration of business, registration documents and certificates||20 000|
|10||Communal expenses (monthly)||20 000|
|in total:||186 000|
|Qty||per month||in year||One-time purchase||Total costs per year|
|Land lease||50 thousand. sq.m||25 000||300 000||300 000|
|VAT refund from the budget||18,00%||25 00||30 000||30 000|
|Construction of the office building||3 317 760||39 813 120||39 813 120|
|Construction of vegetable stores||291 666,67||3 500 000||3 500 000|
|Purchase of greenhouses with automatic systems: heating and mortar node||20||4 028 727||80 574 540||80 574 540|
|VAT paid (to return from the budget)||604 309,05||0||604 309,05||604 309,05|
|Building and installing (35%) of the cost without VAT||1 198 546,28||0||27 989 580,83||27 989 580,83|
|Carrying power, heating system, communications holding, payment of electricity, SML||1 400 000||1 400 000|
|Buying equipment, packaging line, pine feed||8 841 653||8 841 653|
|Buying seedlings and seeds, fertilizer, spets.odezhdy, inventory||3 000 000||3 000 000|
|Buying a car||380 000||380 000|
|Purchase of office furniture||set||15 000||15 000|
|Purchase of computer equipment||2||25 000||50 000||50 000|
|Buying a network of licensed software||9 800||9 800|
|personnel salary||12||540 960||6 491 520||6 491 520|
|– including. taxes||12||172 960||2 075 520||2 075 520|
|Utilities, link||12||52 500||630 000||630 000|
|Conducting marketing company||12||75 000||900 000||900 000|
|Unexpected expenses (10% the project cost)||12||1 228 050,12||1 228 050,12|
|in total:||10 334 929||53 799 960||124 033 133||177 228 783,95|
Forecast of consumption of products of greenhouse farming settlement period
|Period||Realization of production of hothouse of the ripening period||The volume of provided services, thousand. t||price||Revenues from sales (thousand. rub.)|
|1 — 12 monthly investment||ripening period - 1- 2 months. Harvesting - up 30 once a year||from 300||from 89,85 rubles per kilogram||from 26 956,8|
|1 — 12 monthly investment||ripening period 3-4 months. Harvesting - up 20 once a year||from 120||from 47 rubles per kilogram||from 5 616|
|1 — 12 monthly investment||ripening period - 6 months. and more months. Harvesting - up 5 once a year||from 200||from 25 rubles per kilogram||from 5 148|
|13- 24 monthly investment||ripening period - 1- 2 months. Harvesting - up 30 once a year||from 500||from 95,94 rubles per kilogram||from 47 970|
|13-24 monthly investment||ripening period 3-4 months. Harvesting - up 20 once a year||from 300||from 52,65 rubles per kilogram||from 15 795|
|13-24 monthly investment||ripening period - 6 months. and more months. Harvesting - up 5 once a year||from 400||from 29,25 rubles per kilogram||from 11 700|
|25 -36 monthly investment||ripening period - 1- 2 months. Harvesting - up 30 once a year||from 550||from 111,15 rubles per kilogram||from 61 132,5|
|25 -36 monthly investment||ripening period 3-4 months. Harvesting - up 20 once a year||from 350||from 58,5 rubles per kilogram||from 20475|
|25- 36 monthly investment||ripening period - 6 months. and more months. Harvesting - up 5 once a year||from 450||from 35,1 rubles per kilogram||from 15 795|
Documentation for opening a mushroom farm
Register your business in several ways, each of which has several advantages and disadvantages:
- Register as an individual entrepreneur (IP).
- Register a Limited Liability Company with several founders and start-up capital of not less than 10 000 rubles (Ltd).
- Register as a peasant farming (KFH).
For, to grow and sell mushrooms, enough to form SP, However, KFH has a number of benefits for the rental of land and payment of taxes
The package of documents, required for business registration
For registration of SP needed
- Receipt, confirming payment of the state duty - 800 rubles;
- Certified by a notary public statement on Form №R21001;
- Application for a tax rate ESHN (single agricultural) Gospel USN. By default, all business is transferred to the general taxation system;
- Scan copies of all pages of the passport and TIN.
For registration you need to prepare Ltd.
- Receipt, confirming payment of the state fee -4 000 rubles;
- Certified by a notary public statement on forme№R11001;
- The charter;
- Protocol or the decision to open Ltd., confirmed several founders;
- Notarized copies of passports of founders;
- Application for a tax rate ESHN (single agricultural) Gospel USN. By default, all business is transferred to the general taxation system.
- Peasant farm is a simplified form of the limited liability company and has similar IP LLC and the rights and obligations, and also has the right to receive a number of tax incentives and grants from the state.
NACE codes for the activity of growing and selling mushrooms
01.13 "Growing vegetables, melons, roots and tubers, mushrooms and truffles ";
13.6 "Cultivation of mushrooms and truffles".
It is also necessary to obtain documentation for the sale of products, namely:
- Certifications, confirming the quality of the goods and a certificate of completion of phytosanitary inspection.
- declaration of conformity to the state standard.
- conclusion of radiological study.
Documentation, useful for studying and familiarizing
Decision of the Council of the Eurasian Economic Commission 16.07.2012 N 54 (row. from 22.10.2018) “On approval of the Single Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Trade of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Common Customs Tariff of the Eurasian Economic Union”
Russian Federation Government Resolution 01.12.2009 N 982 (row. from 21.02.2018) “On approval of the unified list of products, subject to mandatory certification, and a common list of products, conformity assessment which takes the form of acceptance of the declaration of conformity” (amdt. and supplemented., introduction. into force on 27.06.2018)