- What information should contain a business plan
- Summary Business Plan for otkrytiyu_naimenovanie and scope of your business activities, niša_
- stages of the project
- algorithms action, prescribed in the business plan _______
- The business plan _________ prescribed the following to start a business action algorithms:
- What items should be spelled out in the business plan
- Documentation, which is issued on production
- marketing documentation
- production documents
- Regulatory Documents
- Financial plan
- Business Plan For Small Businesses: the main taxes paid
- project costs (in rubles.)
What information should contain a business plan
Summary Business Plan for otkrytiyu_naimenovanie and scope of your business activities, niša_
- This project - a plan for the creation of private enterprises for organizing business plan ______. First of all, list the key points of the process of creating a business plan for the launch _____.
- In the first place there is the project idea, and objectives of the project, such as:
- Creation of an enterprise with high level of profitability.
- Receiving a profit legal way, indicating the legal address, Head of passport data and project founder, Employee Information.
- The satisfaction of consumer demand for niche filling _____.
- nature of the enterprise: enterprise for realization in ________, depending on the chosen niche.
- Enabling and cover consumer demand for _______.
- Finding and conclusion of contracts with investors.
- Project cost: ____ rubles.
- financing of the project: By obtaining a commercial loan in the amount of ______ rubles.
- To implement the project the company needs to take out a loan in the amount of rubles for ___ months calculated at a discount rate of ___.
- payback period: ___ of the year.
- the investor's income will amount to RUR ___.
- Payment of interest on the loan starting from the first month of this project.
- Repayment begins with the first month of the project. This fact is entered in this business plan to facilitate understanding of the structure for calculating the flow regulation discounted cash flow and. Repayment begins with the first month of the project. This fact is entered in this business plan to facilitate understanding of the structure for calculating the flow regulation discounted cash flow and.
- Implicit interest rate on borrowings ___ %. Should be considered, that at present banks are reviewing the rate of interest for investment projects downward.
- The total amount of accrued interest will be ____ rubles.
- The payback period from the beginning of the project ____ month.
- Payback discounted ____ years.
- The overall economic benefits of the project for the conventional life cycle is ____ rubles.
stages of the project
|stages of the project||Test conditions||Deadlines|
|Home project, Development of the concept store|
|The conclusion of the investment agreement|
|Getting credit||Having a proper set of documents|
|Adding yusreestr, registration with the administrative and tax authorities||The conclusion of the investment agreement|
|Selection of locations and documentation||preliminary work|
|Buying equipment||The conclusion of the investment agreement|
|Equipment installation||Obtaining investment funds|
|Training||End of ethane production organization|
|Conducting marketing company||360 calendar days|
|End of project|
algorithms action, prescribed in the business plan _______
The business plan _________ prescribed the following to start a business action algorithms:
- The methods and techniques of analysis target audience, drawing up a portrait of the ideal customer, its solvency ratio.
- Business Registration in the state regulatory and tax authorities.
- Hiring qualified employees, able to fulfill customer wishes and be ready to work. Another item of expenditure considered hiring employees. Specialists will take the vacant positions on a competitive basis, As employees of the total, maintenance and temporary nature with a decent competitive pay. Nominations applicants for the position will be reviewed within 30 calendar days.
- services, now rendered.
For, to get approval for a loan at a financial institution, you must specify a point of the plan, as RELEVANCE OF BUSINESS – you need to conduct some marketing researches, provide lenders calculations and drawings, showing stable demand for products, you are going to offer the consumer, a description of their specific, real advantages over existing direct and indirect competitors,to present possible options to scale your project, as well as the development trend of the selected niche market for the next few years taking into account the political and economic situation in the country and the world.
on the video: Business from scratch. How to write a business plan. Template Business Plan
What items should be spelled out in the business plan
- Summary of business plan.
- Company Characteristics (description segment, the volume and nature of services, niche characteristics).
- Financial section - the calculation of estimated income and expenses, the tax burden of the system choice.
- Marketing Plan - methods and ways of business promotion, advertising campaign, promotions, etc..
- The production plan of the enterprise.
- The effectiveness of a business plan.
- risks, and how to avoid them.
Business plan should be based on a documentary base, collected on the basis of current Russian legislation. By the business plan should be attached confirming the legality of the activities, listed bellow.
Documentation for state registration of the enterprise
- copies of the charter and registration certificate;
- certified copies and certificates.
Documentation, which is issued on production
- technical documents (here can be attached drawings, a photo);
- reports on the passage of the primary trials products.
- results, obtained in the course of supply and demand volume;
- Reports on the activities of the direct and indirect competitors, the advantages and disadvantages of their work, of suppliers and product information (optional and, if possible).
- list of equipment, its features and costs;
- Description of the technology;
- Documentation - permission for production activities, of the license, quality certificates, the results of laboratory tests;
- justification of the existence or need for production facilities;
- Blueprints, photos of the production process.
- staff list
- Schedule Enterprise, job descriptions and duties of staff,
- Documentation for SES, Rospotrebnazora, fire safety and other services and regulatory oversight bodies
- Federal Law of 04.05.2011 N 99-FZ
- On Licensing Dep. Business
- Basic Documentation for the opening activities
- Federal Law of 08.08.2001 N 129-FZ (row. from 03.08.2018 Federal Law of 29.06.2015 N 162-FZ GOST
- staff list
financial allocations, income of the bank or private investor, deadlines-point plan, Running a business and identifying time-to-break-even point and the period of self-sufficiency. Important! At this point of the plan investors and banks often pay the most attention, so it is worth to register with the utmost care, building on existing facts and factors. The financial section of the business plan should be included on the income information, costs and calculation of the project. The result is the estimate of investments, that should be spent on start-up business and its development for the next period. Also necessarily take into account the monthly cost of tax deductions, advertising, staff salaries and other financial items of business plan.
Documentation, upon which the entrepreneur during the points of the business plan – (links to existing laws and regulations, extracts from these documents).
tables, graphics, economic business indicators, affecting the level of income and expenditure calculation budding entrepreneur. You must also specify the size of a mathematical justification of investments and all the necessary calculations using the formulas.
on the video: What is the structure of the financial plan? How to create a financial plan?
Business Plan For Small Businesses: the main taxes paid
|Tax on profits||Profit||Month|
|Property tax||value of property||According to the schedule of payments|
|podhodnyh tax||wages fund||month|
|Social payments||wages fund||month|
Aspiring entrepreneur should understand the field, which has chosen as its sphere of activity. Most often, those, who never engaged in business, sure, that the creator of a startup just sits and is reaping the fruits of their labor successful. Startup - is the daily work with the only difference, that you are self-employed and pay taxes to the state budget, the territory of which started their business.
The idea brings income after hard work - Examine them carefully to the, someone typing in the command, especially if your work is related to intellectual property, and not with the realization of the finished product. Carefully study its immediate target audience. Develop a portrait of the ideal customer, and based on an analysis worked out the points of the business plan, that will appeal to the investor. Private investors are also risking their means, so meticulously eyeing each project, startups that served to them by the.
Economical startup - this is an opportunity not only to save, and then multiply the money lender, but also a unique opportunity to study your target audience. David Bland, economical startup - the theory of Lean Startup developer, stresses, that not all members of the target audience will be willing to buy the product, who still can not fully solve their problem. But today, people are drawn to all qualitatively new and interesting, it is important first to buy and show something, that no other.
Creating the sake of learning - is the main goal of a startup cost. At the stage of the primary product development also need a business plan, basic algorithm of which was given above.
project costs (in rubles.)
|Name expenditure||cost of|
|Qty (PC)||per month||in year||One-time purchase||Total costs per year|
|Repair of premises|
|Buying commercial equipment|
|purchase of goods for realization|
|Purchase of computer equipment|
|Create site, payment hosting, development of Internet design and site maintenance|
|Fixed costs of online advertising|
|– including. taxes|
Description of risks in the business plan will show the seriousness, with which you come to the point. The risks are classified as public and private. Common risk factors include, adversely affecting the establishment and development of business, which is almost impossible to influence. These include, eg, the political situation in the country and the world. Private risks - it is a problem of hiring qualified personnel, related to the acquisition of equipment and service, timely delivery, market, financial and operational risks.