- The main points of the ethnographic center of the business plan
- ethnographic center: general description of the activity
- Stages opening ethnographic center
- The main stages in the development and opening of the ethnographic center
- Rental area, Center improvement
- Registration and preparation of documents
- marketing policy
- The most significant risks are the following
- Financial plan
- Incomes of the organization business plan ethnographic center
We offer free business plan ethnographic center. The main goal of the business plan ethnographic center - definition of economic efficiency of the project in question and its prospects. In the future, the plan can be used as a commercial offer in negotiations with creditors, investors or other interested persons. Data, as contained in document, based on the results of studying the state and dynamics of the market and are calculated taking into account the possible risks and force majeure.
The main points of the ethnographic center of the business plan
The plan provides for the assessment of the possibilities of creating an ethnographic center. It takes into account the peculiarities of its design and development with the opening to achieve a high level of profitability. Estimated duration of the project, provided the business plan, – 2 of the year. During this period, the company will take its place in the market and will become self-sufficient.
Basic goals, who pursued the project, standard:
- – creation of an enterprise with a high level of profitability;
- – to obtain high and stable profits from the sale of goods and services;
- – to meet the demand in the market of cultural services and the preservation of national cultural values.
According to the type of the activity ethnographic center refers to the enterprises to provide cultural, tourist and entertainment services.
Financing of the project will require obtaining a commercial loan. Approximate size of the credit - 6 million. 100 thousand. Key financial indicators include such facts:
- – the duration of the project - 2 of the year;
- – The total cost of the project - 6 million. 100 thousand;
- – interest rate - 14 % with a tendency to decrease;
- – income of the investor (Interest payments) - over 387 thousand. mortgage payments should be made from the first month of the company;
- – Estimated payback period - 10 months from the date of opening. With the discounted payback period will be 2 of the year;
- – the overall economic effect on the results 2 years of the project - up to 415 millions.
Detailed cost and benefit items ethnographic center are set out in the financial part of the plan.
ethnographic center: general description of the activity
At its core, the center of ethnographic - a territory, equipped in accordance with a particular concept. Usually, she is to bring together in a single space of various objects of national architecture, examples of arts and crafts from various regions of the country and other historically and culturally important elements. On the exhibition space will be located a certain scale exhibits of arts and crafts, representing the major relevant trends and schools from all over the country, open to the public.
On the market there are several types of ethnographic centers:
- – classic center of cultural trends. Its main objective - the preservation of cultural and historical values of one or all the regions of the country, popularization of the national cultural heritage of the population;
- – Centre, engaged in Sociological and Marketing Research. The purpose of research – study of the population's opinions, social research interviewing respondents of different ages and social categories;
- – destination - center, combining cultural trends, social and entrepreneurial nature. This kind of activity is to provide an ethnographic features, lifestyle and everyday details of the peoples of the country, holding exhibitions of arts and crafts, fairs and other events in the folk traditions.
destination – a potentially profitable project. Usually it combines scientific and tourist elements, combining cognitive, entertainment and shopping components.
on the video: Cultural and ethnographic center from the ground up a business plan
The business plan, profit-oriented, how to create a center-destination, which will combine the several directions:
- – Exhibition thematic exhibitions;
- – Market of works of arts and crafts;
- – tourist market;
- – entertainment. Among them – public catering, coffee shops, etc..
In this way, visitors will be invited to:
- – introduction to the history, culture, religious beliefs and traditions of the peoples of the country and individual regions;
- – attending lectures on various subjects;
- – participation in thematic discussions, disputah, meetings with prominent figures of science, References, various spiritual directions;
- – literature acquisition, souvenirs, objects of cultural heritage of the country;
- – Active trade and entertainment center on the territory of.
It is important to attract not only visitors to the center's activities, but also representatives of their country or region of scientific and creative elite. The presence of well-known names will allow to count on support from the state and patrons, which contributes to the development of the organization and its popularization. If ethnographic center will be opened in one of the regions of the country, This will provide an opportunity to popularize its culture and attract tourists. At the same time such an organization contributes to the local population acquainted with the culture and history of the country. The presence of the center - also a good opportunity to develop spiritual and creative life in remote areas of the capital, attracting famous artists and scientists.
on the video: EXAMPLE work center ethnographic
Stages opening ethnographic center
The main stages in the development and opening of the ethnographic center
- – a business plan of the future project;
- – search for like-minded people, patrons or sponsors, Project submission to the local authorities - ethnographic center as a potentially promising project can get special development grants;
- – rental of premises and territories;
- – purchase of equipment;
- – Company registration, obtaining special permits;
- – recruitment;
- – work on the arrangement and the establishment of infrastructure;
- – obtain special permits from the fire and sanitary services;
- – activities to assemble subject collections and exhibits;
- – marketing campaign, including attracting potential visitors, as well as partners and experts.
the main stages of the opening of the ethnographic center worth considering in detail from the ground in accordance with the indicative deadlines. Basic data are set forth in Table:
|Home project||1 – 2 year|
|The conclusion of the investment agreement||1 project of the month||first 30 banking days|
|Getting credit||Availability of compulsory set of documents||1 month|
|Adding to the state register, registration with the administrative and tax authorities||Conclude an investment agreement||from 1 to 30 days|
|choice of location, paperwork||preliminary work||1 month|
|Buying equipment||The conclusion of the investment agreement||To 30 calendar days|
|Equipment installation||Obtaining investment funds||To 1 of the month|
|recruitment||production activity||To 30 days|
|hiring of masters, preparatory work for events||production activity||To 30 calendar days|
|Training||The end stage of the production process||To 30 days|
|marketing campaign||30 calendar days||To 360 days|
|End of project||12 – 24 months|
A feature of the enterprise of such a scale is, that to open it without the support of specialized government agencies, patrons and sponsors is very difficult. This is important to take care in the planning phase.
Rental area, Center improvement
Acquisition of land required size - more preferred embodiment in comparison with the lease. In the case of leased area there are always risks: the organization may refuse to use the land or create unacceptable conditions. Geographical location is of great importance in promoting the future of the Center and attracting customers. Usually, large-scale cultural and entertainment facilities are located on the outskirts of the city or outside it. If suburban location selected, should ensure the availability of convenient transport interchanges - the influx of visitors will be much greater, if the object is close enough to the metropolis.
In any case, you will need an area of no less than to open destination 10 thousand sq.m.. In this territory will be equipped with several enclosed spaces for exhibitions, as well as farm buildings. All of these objects should be placed in harmony, without affecting the overall impression of the center of the complex - the economic part must not interfere with the perception of visitors. Weather conditions throughout most of the year will be unfavorable for exposure in the open space, therefore, they should be equipped with exhibition space of sufficient size.
Purchase equipment - one of the most costly items of expenditure. But you can not save it, since the high-quality equipment will last much longer and better.
- – filling houses for visitors;
- – Equipment rentals visitors - tents, awnings and canopies;
- – infrastructures, including a sufficient amount of dry closets;
- – collection center for exhibitions: food processing different materials - flax, cotton or wool;
- – model previously living people;
- – historical patterns of everyday objects: machines, tools for different purposes, tools and accessories for needlework (knitting or embroidery);
- – Equipment for decorating houses and exhibitions, including sewing machine, Overlock and more;
- – desktops, including manned sewing machines;
- – electric iron;
- – visual aids for the themed events - excursions, games and others.;
- – thematic instruction (on the history of costume, embroidery);
- – audio- and video equipment for events;
- – a car to get around the center of the territory (if it is needed).
This list of equipment may not be complete - depending on the specifics of the Center of its equipment may vary and include additional costs.
Selection of staff for the Ethnographic Center - one of the most important points of the organization plan. staff size will depend on the specific activities of the Center, the range of services and an approximate number of potential visitors. First of all need specialized experts in the field of ethnography, architecture history, folk costume, folklore and other qualified personnel. For quality and uninterrupted operation of responsible administrative staff hired. His responsibilities – responsible for meeting visitors, ticket sales and additional services, organization of events and other aspects of the enterprise. Besides, We can not do without experienced deputy manager and accountant. The state should be and technical staff. Set all applicants for vacant positions should be given particular attention. To find suitable candidates for tentative plan is given a period of 1 month.
Registration and preparation of documents
Every major cultural and entertainment facility, including ethnographic center, It must be registered as a legal entity. This is especially important, if, among its founders - more than one person.
The most convenient form of tax will Ltd.. For its registration you need to prepare a set of documents Tax Service, including the company's charter, the decision to establish Ltd., appointment of the head, Minutes of meeting of founders (if the founders 2 or more). Sometimes, at the request of the tax authority, you need to prepare some other documents. Pre-make the authorized capital in the amount of 10 thousand and more, as well as pay the state fee. Collect the full set of documents, you need to fill out an application at the Federal Tax Service established pattern and apply it specialists of state body. The process of registration takes Ltd. 2 – 3 weeks from the date of submission of the application.
To start a business from scratch necessarily require the permission of specialized bodies, first of all - the fire and sanitary services. Organization, includes a visit to a lot of people, must fully comply with safety standards, all premises and buildings must have emergency exits and a good ventilation system, as well as properly executed documents. The statement must specify the code of the activities of NACE, corresponding activity. You can use the existing classifier: OKVED2_10052018.
The marketing plan includes a preliminary study of the status and dynamics of the relevant market segment. It in certain years (2008, 2013 – 2014) We had an economic and political crisis. As a result, the number of enterprises decreased significantly, existing market participants suffered a significant decrease in the target audience and profits. Currently, according to statistics, an increase in the demand for culture and entertainment. It promotes prospects ethnographic center and the lack of serious competition in the sector.
Ethnographic Center - the subject of the cultural and tourist sectors of the market. With proper planning activities can achieve multiple effects: increasing the level of culture and national identity of the population of the region and country, attract tourists, thus developing the relevant sector of the market.
You can designate a target audience, attraction which will be the main objective of the marketing plan. The first focus is on the youth contingent - school and university students. It should invite organized guided tours of the surrounding areas - such large-scale activities will fill the visitor center and quickly disseminate information about it, and get higher profits. To do this, enter into cooperation with the municipal and regional education centers, directors of educational institutions of various levels and local organizations to ensure the child's development and leisure activities.
The second channel, by which to engage in promotion of the new organization - travel agencies, which may be included in the program of the popular today ethnotourism.
Even at the stage of creating the organization is required to create the Ethnographic Center website, which will provide full information about the specifics of its activities, services and pricing. It is better to book at the same time the development and promotion specialists, which will allow the resource to take a high place in the top search queries.
The basic methods of advertising to any organization, including ethnographic center, following:
- – Internet usage possibilities - website promotion, advertising in social networks, forums, themed online resources;
- – advertising in the media;
- – excursions to all interested;
- – organization of entertainment events, including festivals and competitions, at the Center;
- – bright outdoor advertising, advertising in: banners, stretching, distribution of leaflets.
Profitable offer, promotions and discounts will be a good advertising course, which will attract new visitors.
When planning a marketing campaign, We should take into account the number of potential customers ethnographic center with regard to the existing companies in this industry. Currently, the total amount is more 10 thousands across the country. Given the small, but steady growth of the potential audience of consumers of tourism and related services, you can predict the possibility of in the coming years to 500 new Centers. The percentage of the industry's growth potential is 5 – 15 % in year.
Promising future ethnographic center and scale of the potential audience can be defined, referring to statistical data. According to the experts, potentially profitable will any service, target audience which is between 1% the total number of economically active population. In this way, on the basis of statistics, in Russia the figure is more than 710 thousands of people.
At this stage, define key risks, which are peculiar to the selected type of activity and must be accounted for in the business plan.
The most significant risks are the following
- – a high level of complexity of the business of creating a zero this magnitude;
- – long payback process, especially peculiar ethnographic center of classical type;
- – difficulty in finding skilled labor, associated with a lack of ethnic masters;
- – high level of capitalization of investments for the opening and development of the enterprise.
To minimize the risks need to be carefully considered investment sources. So, yet at the stage of appeal to potential investors and sponsors - private entrepreneurs and state bodies.
During the analysis of tourism market research and the state average pricing, current industry. As of today the average price of a visit to ethnographic center following:
|Name of service||Service cost, rub.|
|Purchase of tickets||6700 – 7000 for 5 days|
|Cottage Rental||from 750 per day|
|Rental gear and other equipment||120 per hour and more|
|Application for participation in competitions||1225 – 1300 for 1 member|
|The purchase of materials for modeling, embroidery and other work||60 rub. and more|
|Excursions||from 25 rub.|
Price variety Ethnographic center may vary depending on its geographic location, the scope and the list of basic and additional services. Before developing its own price list be sure to examine the conditions, offers the closest competitive companies, and calculate the cost of the organization.
Incomes of the organization business plan ethnographic center
future center revenue structure will be based on a few basic criteria:
- – analysis of the demand for services of the Ethnographic Center;
- – analysis of the general state of the market the goods and services;
- – the size of the enterprise cost.
When this is taken into consideration, the lowest threshold of profitability, taking into account all the risks, present at the entry to the market. Plan the volume of services is calculated based on the stages of investment and operation, covering the first 2 , the work of the center.
Plan volumes of Service:
|Period||Type of service||The volume of sales per month (pers.)||price, rub.||Revenues from sales, rub.|
|1 – 12 monthly investment||Therapeutic, realization and rental of accommodation||from 1000 people.||6700 and more||6 million. 700 thousand. and more|
|1 – 12 monthly investment||excursions, activity||from 500 people.||from 25 rub.||from 12,5 thousand|
|1 – 12 monthly investment||Sale of souvenirs||from 700 people.||from 60 rub.||Over 42 thousand|
|13 – 24 month operation||Therapeutic, realization and rental of accommodation||1100 people. and more||from 8800||from 9 million. 680 thousand|
|13 – 24 month operation||excursions, activity||from 525 people.||from 30||from 15,8 thousand|
|13 – 24 month operation||Sale of souvenirs||from 735 person||from 65||from 47,8 thousand|
State and dynamics of the selected segment of the market at the moment is from 5 to 15 % in year. If current trends in the industry will persist for the first 2 years of the Center's activities, we can expect annual growth in sales volumes of services 89 million. rubles per year. Among the important factors, which will help to overcome the existing barriers to entry to the market - the acquisition of high-quality equipment, the selection of a team of professionals and an efficient marketing policy.
The expenditure part of the project can be summarized in the table:
|item of expenditure||1 month||1 year||One-time costs, rub.||Total for the year, rub.|
|Rent or purchase of land (from 10 tys.kv.m)||1,5 million.||1,5 million.|
|Rental or purchase of buildings, room(from 100 m)||600 thousand||600 thousand|
|Buying equipment (from 10 units)||2 million. 750 thousand||2 million. 750 thousand.|
|Purchase of computer equipment||60 thousand||60 thousand|
|purchase furniture||100 thousand||100 thousand|
|Creation and support of site, hosting, scripts acquisition||49 thousand||49 thousand|
|Regular advertising expenses (for 12 months)||45 thousand||540 thousand||100 thousand||540 thousand|
|Salary (on 12 months)||295 thousand||3 million. 537 thousand.||3 million. 537 thousand.|
|taxes (12 months)||from 94,2 thousand.||1 million. 131 thousand.||1 million. 131 thousand.|
|Unexpected expenses||515,9 thousand||515,9 thousand|
|in total||340 thousand||4 million. 77 thousand.||5,675 million.||9 million. 652 thousand.|
Depending on the range of services, the existence of any additional expenses the amount of investment in the opening of the company can be changed up or down. Therefore, it is necessary to lay the budget sufficient funds, which take into account in the business plan.
To summarize the financial component of the plan, Digital indicators are as follows:
- – Loan size for the project - 6 million. 100 thousand rubles for 2 year interest rate 14%;
- – monthly payments on the main items of expenditure - to 340 thousand;
- – breakeven point starts from the 5th month of the settlement - by this time reached the first profit from 3 million. 365 thousand and more;
- – the end of the total profits of the crediting period will be up to 9 million. 404 thousand. Of this amount, interest payments will be about 387 thousands of 2 of the year;
- – size total gross profit of the project - up to 177 millions 713 thousand.
In this way, by estimate, the total profit of the project reach 101 million. 45 thousand. Такие финансовые показатели могут быть несколько уменьшены или увеличены в зависимости от конкретной реализации бизнес-плана, территориальных и прочих особенностей предприятия.
The list of taxes for the ethnographic center, having the status Ltd., It includes the following required items:
|Tax on profits||earned profit||1 month||20%|
|NDS||added value||1 month||18%|
|Property tax||value of property||According to the schedule||2,2%|
|Income tax||wages fund||1 month||13%|
|Social Security contributions||wages fund||1 month||30%|
Peculiarities of taxation determined by the legislation in force and are governed by the Federal Tax Service. The reporting period for any object of business starts in January. It is from this period begins calculating the position to pay taxes. If the activity of the company will be used some other tax systems, This should be considered when drawing up a business plan.
In this way, ethnographic center as a form of entrepreneurial activity belongs to the expensive, risky, but demand, and therefore, perspective directions. Phasing out the Russian economy out of crisis, as well as the active support of the enterprises in the sphere of culture state and municipal authorities, additional factors are positive. Subject to the above conditions and favorable market conditions the company will reach break-even level for 1-2 years old.
The main conditions for the successful establishment and development of ethnographic center will be the good planning of all stages of business creation, Adequate financial investment, availability of suitable infrastructure and good marketing campaign. Much of the success of the new organization depends on its creator - if he has the necessary knowledge, a sufficient level of professionalism and creativity, he will be able to create a completely new direction in their organization.
on the video: How to open an ethnographic center