- Where to get a license for the sale of alcoholic beverages?
- In what order are going to issue a license for alcohol products?
- What documents are required to obtain a license for alcohol?
- The authorized capital stock for applicants for licenses
- requirements, imposed on the retail sale of alcoholic beverages points
The first question, which confronts entrepreneurs, have decided to start selling liquor, It is to obtain a license. This is true not only for the wholesale and retail point of sale, but also for catering. Licensing of this activity is regulated by the Federal Law № 171-FZ, dated 22 November 1995 of the year.
Where to get a license for the sale of alcoholic beverages?
For the issuance of licenses for alcohol established a special Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation, which is the abbreviated name of Rosalkogolregulirovanie. Entrepreneur also submits an application and the accompanying package of documents directly to the local department of consumer market and services management, control in the sphere of production and turnover of ethyl alcohol, alcohol and alcohol products, which is responsible for issuing licenses in a specific region.
In what order are going to issue a license for alcohol products?
When the owner provides the licensing authority documents, agency staff record all received documents and conduct their peer reviewed. The applicant within thirty days from the date of submission of the application will receive a license, or refusal to issue it. In that case, if you want to carry out additional expertise, This period may be extended for another thirty days.
The procedure for obtaining a license for alcohol, as well as a list of available documents, It is the same for both trade organizations, and for catering. The difference manifests itself in the amount of the authorized capital of the company and the requirements of, requirements for trading or storerooms.
What documents are required to obtain a license for alcohol?
The package of documents, requirements for obtaining a license for the retail sale of alcoholic beverages, approved in paragraph 3.2 articles 19 Federal Law 171-FZ dated 22 November 1995 of the year. According to the law must be submitted to the licensing authority:
- Application for license, which will be given full details of the legal entity, for which the license is granted. If the sale of alcoholic beverages is expected in a few outlets organization, it is necessary to list all the points in the declaration. There are several options: you can get a general license for companies with separate applications for each point of sale or point of public power, or you can ask for the issuance of a separate license for each implementation of point.
- Copies of constituent documents of the applicant company, which must be certified by a notary.
- Copy of certificate on state registration of the company
- Copy of certificate of registration in the tax authority
- A copy of the payment order or other document, proof of payment of the state fee for the issuance of the license
- Documents, confirming the size of the paid authorized capital of the company, Relevant Articles 16 Federal Law 171-FZ, ie not exceeding one million rubles for outlets, engaged in retail sale of alcoholic beverages
- Documents, confirming that the company owned or leased more, than a year, stationary retail and warehouse space.
according to paragraph 3.3 articles 19 Federal Law 171-FZ, the applicant is not required to provide the licensing authority other documents, other than the above.
The authorized capital stock for applicants for licenses
The exact size of the authorized capital for the points sale of alcoholic beverages is approved by individual subjects of the Russian Federation in an independent manner, so the requirements may vary depending on region, population of the village and its location. With regard to capital companies capital requirement is:
- For legal entities is not more 1 000 000 rubles
- for organizations, Reetr made to small businesses - 300 000 rubles
- For catering - 10 000 rubles
These amounts were approved capital law number 64 from 20 December 2006 , "On the licensing and declaration of retail sale of alcoholic beverages".
The administration of the city of Bryansk established on the basis of the regional law number 76-H from 18 November 2003 of the year (as amended by 6 November 2007 of the year) "On the regulation of production and turnover of ethyl alcohol, alcohol and alcohol products in the territory of the Bryansk region, "the required size of the authorized capital for companies, sell alcoholic beverages at retail, in the amount 50 000 rubles regardless of the specific status of the company.
requirements, imposed on the retail sale of alcoholic beverages points
chapter 2 articles 16 Federal Law 171-FZ dated 22 November 1995 year are the basic requirements for organizations and outlets, who are going to trade in alcoholic products. Under current law, It is forbidden to sell alcoholic beverages:
- In children, educational, sports and health facilities
- The cultural institutions, except for the sale of alcoholic beverages in their acting with public catering
- The public transport and gas stations
- In the markets and in the public places, where there is a high-risk sources
- On the military facilities
- In shopping points, which are not stationary
- minor buyers
In addition to these prohibitions, a store, feed application for a license, It must be appropriately equipped, including the availability of cash registers. company, selling alcohol in the city, You must own or have a lease agreement on fixed retail and warehouse space, the area of which is at least 50 square meters. The requirement applies to both traders, and the catering. If the company sells alcoholic beverages in the countryside, the desired size of the area in half and is only 25 square meters, which can be placed and a shopping hall with cash registers and storage.
For those companies, who sell beer, obligatory to have fixed premises with cash registers and stock, but the requirements for certain areas no. In that case, If beer is engaged in the implementation of a catering business, it is not relevant conditions for it, requiring the availability of own or leased stationary retail and warehouse space.
How to obtain a license to sell alcohol – Video Business Council