Sometimes there is a need for entrepreneurs to make a difference in the Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs. During business entrepreneur chooses the form of reference. Sometimes these changes occur, thus there is a need to reflect them in EGRIP. Changes in EGRIP made according to Federal Law №129 from 08.08.2001 , the Russian.
Make EGRIP conversion is necessary in such cases:
– when a person changes name, date of birth or gender;
– when there is a change of nationality;
– change of address registration (residence for a residence permit) citizen of the Russian Federation, or a change of residence of an alien registration;
– if there is a replacement document, which certifies the person of businessman;
– while expanding the business by adding new areas of development (new codes NACE);
– while reducing the business by eliminating some of its destinations(the elimination of some of the NACE code);
– if you change general information about the businessman, that you are.
The list of necessary documents to amend the EGRIP
If the entrepreneur intends to amend the EGRIP, he is obliged to provide the necessary documents.
Russian citizens are obliged to provide:
– copies of passport pages required (if copies are fed confidant, they must be notarized);
– a copy of the identification code;
– a copy of the previous amendments to the Unified State Register of individual businessmen (if changes were);
– completed form R24001, which will indicate the changes you;
– providing contact numbers.
Foreigners are required to provide:
– a notarized copy of the document, which confirms your identity;
– a notarized copy of the document, according to which the foreign national is permitted to reside in the territory of Russia or a copy of the temporary registration;
– a notarized copy of the document, according to which the address in the country of residence is determined (if this information is not provided in the above documents);
– a notarized copy of the document, which indicates the date of birth of the entrepreneur (if this information is not provided in the above documents);
– a copy of the previous amendments to the Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs (if changes were);
– changes, are made to EGRIP;
– providing contact numbers.
Foreigners need to provide documentation in Russian, translation of which must be notarized.
The process of amending the EGRIP
When making changes to EGRIP, must:
– fill out an application R24001. The application form, you can either buy in specialized stores, or get on the ground of its filling;
– if change NACE codes, then pay the legal costs, which is 800 rubles. The remaining cases of changes in EGRIP charge;
– pass the request along with the necessary documents to the tax office;
– at the expiration of 5 working days to get in shape №R60004 about changes;
– get a new certificate of the individual entrepreneur and extract with EGRIP.
Deadlines to submit the necessary documents to amend
According to the provision of Article 5 FZ №129 from 08.08.2001 of the year, employer must apply for a change (if there is one) during 3 working days.
This guide will help you to correctly and quickly make changes to EGRIP. Having it handy, you can always time to apply to amend the EGRIP, in advance of collecting the necessary documents.